Jump to content

141 Gilmore Place, Edinburgh, EH3 9PW
Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00

Property News

Landlords can get building insurance to protect their property against damage to its structure. However, unless you are letting your property fully furnished with a high value, contents insurance is something tenants can purchase for themselves once moved in.

Related Articles