Jump to content

141 Gilmore Place, Edinburgh, EH3 9PW
Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00

Property News

Unless you decide to include bills in the rent, the tenants are responsible for paying any gas, electric, internet and council tax bills. If the property is empty, however, the landlord must pay for any necessary bills.

Related Articles