We have more than twenty years of experience renting and managing properties, in Scotland and abroad.
But there’s so much more:
- Huge potential client base: Our extensive property database attracts major enquiries from tenants searching for all types of properties in Edinburgh.
- High occupancy rate: We’re proud that our properties stay filled with tenants at about a 95% rate, depending on the time of the year.
- Personal attention: As a smaller company, we can afford landlords personalized service & maximum time showing and marketing available properties.
- Connections: We’re approached by relocation agents with clients worldwide needing a wide range of properties
- Secure and rigorous: We have a system to make sure market regulations and internal polices are followed, with maximum security for landlords.
- Inventory services: Trained staff prepare and check a thorough condition report. Internal and external photographs are taken at the start and end of each tenancy at NO additional cost to landlords, so you know your property’s exact state.
- Minimum late rent: Standing Order is used to collect rent to give us far better control and keep late rent payments from tenant to an absolute minimum.
- Thorough screening: Tenants have a strict screening and selection process. Reference and credit checks mean only the most qualified tenants occupy your space. High quality tenants mean stable income and minimal hassle.
- Flexible focus: We manage properties for individual landlords and investors with significant property portfolios. The service is always professional and tailored to your needs.
- Online access: Our web-base accounts management service means instant account access anywhere in the world.